The Big Daddy Box
Every Father will love this fantastic 100% Irish gift box for Dads!
We sourced the best Irish producers, and we made the Father's Day Gift Box of every dad's dreams!
Not only for Father's Day, it makes the perfect present for a new dad or dad-to-be. This Brabbie Box for Dads is full of manly and practical gifts, and every item celebrates his fatherhood and also equips him to carve out some much-needed chill time when the going gets tough.
Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch. Orders placed after noon will be dispatched the next working day.
Each Brabbie Box for Dads is filled with the finest manly dad gifts we could find across the island. If you know a dad, you know he'll love this!
- Brabbie glass coffee cup, with cork insulated grip, produced by Edamame Eco in Dublin. Murphy's Law dictates as soon as a Dad makes a coffee, there will be an explosive nappy to deal with, and the coffee will be stone cold by the time you get back to it. We've got you. Keep your coffee snug and warm in this stylish and practical cup! (340ml capacity glass cup with cork sleeve and silicone lid)
- The Best Daddy socks from Irish Socksciety (Co. Galway). Because there is nothing that screams "dad gift" more than socks. And because dads wear the same socks for years, even when their big toe is sticking out. It's time for some new ones.
- "Tuscan Leather" scented candle from Put Your Feet Up (Dublin); for when Dad just needs to switch off for a moment and collect his thoughts, immersing himself in manly aromas. (Full size 200g candle with ~40 hour burn time)
- Biltong made from grass-fed Irish beef, from The Irish Biltong Company (Co. Kildare). If you're not familiar with biltong, your life is about to change for the better. Superior to beef jerky, biltong is the South African counterpart. It is manly and meaty and hugely rich in protein. Perfect for post-workout nutrition, or just as a healthy snack to boost energy.
- Black cherry and vanilla handmade and natural hard sweets (GREAT TASTE AWARD WINNER 2019) from SeaSugar Handmade Confectionary (Co. Antrim) are bursting with natural flavour and reminiscent of distant childhood memories. They'll give you a sugar boost when you need it most.
- "Dear Dad" a touching and inspiring art piece by Dublin based illustrator and designer, Whacko Chacko. This is an ode to Fathers and how they shape the people we become. Every Dad has a special soft spot in their heart reserved for their kids.
Standard Postage is €9 anywhere in Ireland (express postage in Ireland at €12) and €12.50 for delivery to the UK and EU.